Well it's time to take this seriously. Short story is been suffering from PFS since late 2018. This needs attacking strictly in the way Chi and Cdsnuts did it. Just breaking the ice here and getting the first post out, as this will be the record of my eventual defeat of it.

Just to get this out the way, Merck you ruined me. But I'm coming for you...

My story is elsewhere, but this will largely be my angry and committed record of healing. PFS won't know what hit it.

In here you'll get the gory details of the extreme things I'll be up to. Enemas, research, the lot. I think at this stage I'll be taking an almost entirely natural approach, concentrating on exercise, diet and gut and I'll give it a year. Career, relationships and everything will come second to getting mended.

So, daily plan for weekdays in overview is:

6:00 - Wake up, HIIT 20 mins, brief but intense bodyweight exercise.

6:30 - Breathing exercises, then cold shower, either organic soap or Sanex 0%.

7:00 - Breakfast smoothie (1 egg, kale or broccoli, pinch of pure salt, 2x tsp MACA powder, drop of iodine on occasion.) Also supplements of the day, see Cdnuts' protocol for those.

8:00 - Second breakfast of meat (usually lard-fried mince from the night before) with a little broccoli or kale, little sauerkraut too. Egg white powder protein shake.

12:00 - Lunch, same as/similar to second breakfast.

15:00 - Pre-workout and gym, heavy weights for 40 minutes plus HIIT or strenuous cardio/circuits for 20 minutes.

19:00 - Dinner, usually meat or high-meat sausages fried in lard, some fried eggs, some broccoli, kale, spinach or cauliflower.

Diet is paleo for now with no dairy. Almost no carbs either, but I plan to creep these in once improvements start to set in. I'll give that three months. I've not really got much in the way of bodyfat since my initial fast, but hopefully enough as I'm definitely going to struggle getting the calories in!

Probiotics I'm on currently (Actimel, but finishing these off today as no dairy) as well as some Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, L. Reuteri, Nystatin (2000000/day in total) and shortly Acidophilus and Bifidus added to the mix. I'll soon add in citrus seed extract and Viridian digestive aid.

Other supps currently are:

AM:
Thyroid glandular (I'll just finish this bottle, not done much.)
L-tyrosine (again I'll finish the bottle, not convinced it's done much.)
Vitamin A 5000iu
Vitamin C 400mg Liposomal
Vitamin D 10k iu
Zinc/Copper 15mg/1000ug
TMO supplement rotation (have most of them.)
Creatine (1g)
Chlorella in wate
Colloidal silver 50ppm 3x capfuls

Pre-Workout is NO-Xplode

PM:
L-theanine
GABA 750mg
Collagen 3g
Gotu Kola
Pine Pollen Powder (1tbsp in water.)
Colloidal silver 50ppm 3x capfuls

Moving to just spring water too.

Weekends will be one day off all exercise, but one gym session and one 40 minute run in there. I only take herbs on a weekend to keep myself from any tolerances.

So, transitioning to this life as of now! Today was the first day, and following a power failure at my house had to forgo the smoothie and just get into work. Luckily I don't need hot water any more! Have a new blender to get to grips with tonight after my workout. Not the best start, but I'm more determined than ever.

Things like steel water bottle, cutting out BPA, organic toothpaste etc are all in.

Doctor's next week plus nutritionist to take stool samples etc.

Probably much much more to come, much more I'm forgetting but work needs me for now.


Comments